Thursday, January 28, 2010
YawYawYaw~
school was weird today.
was long and draggy but it was kinda fun actually.
with people joking and crapping with me, nothing can stop me from having fun. :D
Will be having CIP on saturday. Getting donations for IDKWHATASSOCIATION
Doesnt it sound strange to have us students pick up donations at Mrt stations?
Well, im doing it for the sake of CIP points for sure, no doubt bout it.
Im missing people here and there, especially the one living in JB.
I miss Girlfy, I miss bestfriend, and i definitely miss some other friends of mine too. :)
for tomorrow, maybe sleepover at KIM's house.
If able, i would definitely have some hell of a fun at his house, and imma make sure that Hell will do a kickflip. OK I KNOW IM EXAGGERATING.
but i will sure have fun with him if able to sleep at his house.
To fateen: Im not sombong, and im still waiting for the link you wanted to give me. =.=
To natasha lim: Dont layan spammers who seek attention. Only layan attention seekers whom u know. ehem. :D
To kim: I really hope i can thon with ya. ^.^V
To wanee: Im sooooo gonna get you on friday. hehe :)))
Kokoi updated at /
- 8:48 PM